The parochial church of All Saints was first mentioned in 1326. Reconstructed after the fire in 1622 by Jerzy Walentyn Meyer from Moravian Ostrava, it was destroyed again in fire of 1748. The existing building was erected basing on the design of architect Christian[E1] Jahne, using the surviving walls of the former ones. The church was consecrated in 1754. Renovated in 1791, it was reconstructed several times, e.g. in 1849 (the spire was expanded) and in 1930 (a side chapel was added). This is a baroque building with traditional orientation, with the chancel terminated semi-hexagonally.
To the south, it is adjoined by a rectangular chapel with a vault below as well as a sacristy and analogical extension with empora on the first floor; to the west – by an almost square aisle and tower.
The aisle and chancel are covered with a common ceiling decorated with a facette. The most noteworthy parts of the interior include the late Renaissance gantry to the chapel of St. Theresa with a wonderful wrought lattice (17th century), late Baroque choir (18th century) with an organ founded by Józef Zborowski of Zborów, the late baroque main altar (18th century) with splendid sculptures of St Peter and Paul, angels and the painting of the Holy Trinity, two side altars with late baroque characteristics, and also stained glass windows (1893).