The church of St. James was erected in 1775-1782. The aisle and chancel with sacristy have a corner-notched log structure. The spire body is topped with a large room covered with a shingled bulbous cupola. The entire church, except for the eastern chancel wall, there are open sloping canopies called “soboty”, supported on vertical posts. The 18th century church furnishing has been preserved (main altar, 3 side altars, pulpit, confessional, baptismal font).