przesuń do początku strony

Evangelical Church

The first church was erected together with a school and residential quarters in 1743-1746, thanks to the donation of count Erdmann Promnitz, and basing on the design of Christian[E1] Jahne. In 1860 a spire was added, while in 1896 a new organ was founded. Destroyed in fire in 1905 and reconstructed in the neobaroque style by Schiennert in 1905-1907. A stone grave slab of Knight Zawadzki of Polanka, who died in 1716, was placed in the outer wall.